Best Kindergarten in Muscat
MGPS Kindergarten curriculum focuses on childrens’ emotional, physical and social needs that provide a safe and secure environment to learn and grow. The programme highlights a balance of co-curricular and extra-curricular activities to nurture children’s innate needs and areas of development igniting the children’s curiosity and enthusiasm, building their capacity to learn, strengthening relationships, and growing a positive personality which makes us the Best Kindergarten in Muscat. We offer a fully bilingual programme where all aspects of the curriculum are taught both in English and Arabic.
A Kg session starts with the Circle time. The components of the circle time are:
- Circle Time starts with the Holy Quran, followed by
- Calendar time- where our young learners learn about days of the week, months of year, seasons, weather, etc. followed by
- Ground rules- T’s instill ground rules and constantly remind our students to follow it.
- Action Rhymes
- Introduction & practice of sight words
- Theme introduction and discussion
- Open discussion about familiar topics or how they feel?
Join now @ the Best Kindergarten in Mabelah