The minimum age limit for admission is as follows in the year of admission, regardless of when they join.
- KG1 – should have completed three years and two months by September 1st
- KG2 – should have completed four years and two months by September 1st
- Grade 1 – should have completed five years and two months by September 1st
- The lower primary pupils will have to take an entry-level test on their English, Maths and Arabic skills. Higher primary and secondary will have to do an entry-level examination for the above subjects and Science subjects.
- Admission to our school is based on the result of the test and interview.
- Parents will be informed of the status of their application by phone within five working days from the date of the assessment.
- If the grade level the parent is applying for has no vacancy, the application will be placed on the waiting list. If there is any possibility of a vacant seat, the parent will be informed by phone within three working days.
The following documents are required at the time of admission:
- Duly completed admission pack;
- Passport copy of the pupil with a valid visa page;
- Resident Id copy of the pupil;
- Birth certificate of the pupil;
- Resident Id copy of the parent/legal guardian;
- Passport copy of parent/legal guardian with valid visa page (Expatriates);
- NOC from the sponsor/company(Expatriates);
- Electricity/water bill (address proof)
- Passport size photographs – 1no.;
- Progress Card/Mark sheet of the last examination attended (applicable from Grade 1 onwards);
- Vaccination Card;
- Medical Check Up Stamp on the admission form (Grade 1 only);