Minimum age limit prescribed for Admission is as follows in the year of admission regardless of when they join.
KG1 – should have completed 3 years and 2 months by September 1st
KG2 – should have completed 4 years and 2 months by September 1st
Grade 1 – should have completed 5 years and 2 months by September 1 st
- The students will have to take up an entry-level test on their English, Maths and Arabic skills for all primary students.
- Admission in our school is based upon the result of the test and interview.
- Parents will be informed on the status of their application by phone within 5 working days from the date of the assessment.
- If the grade level the parent is applying for has no vacancy, then the application will be placed in the waiting list. If there is any possibility of a vacant seat, the parent will be informed by phone within 3 working days.
The following documents are required at the time of admission:
- Duly completed admission pack
- Id copy of the child
- Passport copy of the child with valid visa page
- Birth certificate of the student
- Id copy of the father and mother
- Passport copy of father and mother with valid visa page (Expats)
- Passport size photographs – 8 nos.
- Copy of Civil ID / Resident card of the child.
- Copy of Civil ID / Resident card of father.
- Copy of Civil ID / Resident card of mother.
- Copy of Progress Card/Mark sheet of the last examination attended (applicable from Grade 1 onwards).
- Vaccination Card
- Medical Check Up Stamp on the admission form(Grade 1 only)