There are about 50-55 classrooms. Furniture and classroom ambience is a result of careful planning. Cheerful colours, balanced lighting and careful positioning of workspaces contribute to the feeling of welcome.
All classrooms, including the school premises, are linked via CCTV to a central monitoring facility.
Inside the classrooms
- Interactive Boards & Projectors
- Wireless internet connection
- Pupil’s tables, chairs and individual storage shelves for bags and books
- Display boards
- Differentiation resources
- PA system
The auditorium is equipped with the latest audio-visual equipment. It is an ideal location for organising seminars, workshops and cultural functions.
- Surround Sound System and Speakers
- Smart Board
Sound System Equipment
- Wireless Microphones
- Mixers and Amplifiers
Prayer and Ablution Areas
MGPS has a Prayer Area for the Primary School (Grade 3 and above) and separate ablution areas for boys and girls.